Thanks to the generosity and Catholic Legacy of Frank and Florence Coseglia, the Catholic Community Foundation of Southwest Florida proudly offers the “Coseglia Memorial Scholarship” to one college-bound financially needy student graduating from each of the Catholic High Schools within the Diocese of Venice in Florida.
Students are nominated by the administration of each Catholic High School. The winners are selected by Catholic Community Foundation Scholarship Committee based on the following criteria:
- Completion of all courses required for graduation from a Catholic High School in the Diocese of Venice
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated financial need
- Strong academic performance
- Significant service to their school and Parish
- Submission of an essay describing what their Catholic education has meant to them
*Members or relatives of the Catholic Community Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Scholarship Committee are ineligible to apply.
Those interested in learning how to set up an annual scholarship in their name, or the name of a loved one, please visit Open a Fund.