Thanks to the generosity and Catholic Legacy of Frank and Florence Coseglia, the Catholic Community Foundation of Southwest Florida proudly offers the “Coseglia Memorial Scholarship” to one college-bound financially needy student graduating from each of the Catholic High Schools within the Diocese of Venice in Florida.
- Completion of all courses required for graduation from a Catholic High School in the Diocese of Venice
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated financial need
- Strong academic performance
- Significant service to their school and Parish
- Submission of an essay describing what their Catholic education has meant to them
*Members or relatives of the Catholic Community Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Scholarship Committee are ineligible to apply.
Applications are NOW CLOSED
- Use the “Application” link to the right to access the application or click here.
- Complete the Application and Financial Needs Assessment.
- Upload required documents to the application including your completed High School Transcripts showing your GPA, College Transcripts (if applicable), most recent FAFSA form with your EFC (Estimated Family Contribution), Proof of Acceptance into an accredited college or university.
- Submit and Certify Application when fully completed. Once submitted, no changes can be made.
Those interested in learning how to set up an annual scholarship in their name, or the name of a loved one, please visit Open a Fund.