Previous Traditional and Non-traditional “Mary Fran Carroll Scholarship” winners can apply to renew their scholarships for up to a total of five undergraduate years for students maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 (unweighted) scale.
- Maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 (unweighted) scale at an accredited college, university or vocational program;
- Completion of the renewal application (link to application);
- Continuing to make progress on the student’s original academic and career plan, which must be updated in the renewal application.
2021 Applications NOW open through June 10, 2021
- Use the “Mary Fran Carroll Renewal Scholarship Application” link to the right to access the application or click here.
- Complete the Application.
- Upload required College, University or Vocational Program Transcripts showing current GPA.
- Submit and Certify Application when fully completed. Once submitted, no changes can be made.
Those interested in learning how to set up an annual scholarship in their name, or the name of a loved one, please visit Open a Fund.