Previous Traditional and Non-traditional “Mary Fran Carroll Scholarship” winners can apply to renew their scholarships for up to a total of five undergraduate years for students maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 (unweighted) scale.
- Maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 (unweighted) scale at an accredited college, university or vocational program;
- Completion of the renewal application (link to application);
- Continuing to make progress on the student’s original academic and career plan, which must be updated in the renewal application.
- Use the “Mary Fran Carroll Renewal Scholarship Application” link to the right to access the application or click here.
- Complete the Application.
- Upload required College, University or Vocational Program Transcripts showing current GPA.
- Submit and Certify Application when fully completed. Once submitted, no changes can be made.
2020 Renewal Process Now Open
Renewal Process Closes 6/10/2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Those interested in learning how to set up an annual scholarship in their name, or the name of a loved one, please visit Open a Fund.